How to Apply
Virginia Health Care Foundation grants for Expanding Access to Primary Care awarded in two cycles each year, in the spring and fall. The 2017 Concept Paper deadlines for consideration for funding are:
- January 20, 2017 by 5:00 pm (Spring 2017)
- July 14, 2017 by 5:00 pm (Fall 2017)
Please do not submit a Concept Paper without first carefully reviewing VHCF’s requirements to determine if your organization and project are eligible for consideration.
- Step One: Determine if your organization and the project you’re proposing meet general eligibility requirements, and review the VHCF Grant Guidelines.
- Step Two: If your organization and project meet the general eligibility requirements for a VHCF grant, you will need to submit a Concept Paper.
- Step Three: If VHCF invites your organization to develop your concept further, you will need to submit a Formal Proposal. (Note: please do not submit a formal proposal if your organization has not been requested to do so.)
Contact a VHCF program officer:
Cat Hulburt (804) 828-7524
Andrea Lancaster (804) 828-7481