VHCF’s quarterly e-newsletter Vital Signs keeps VHCF grantees and others in Virginia’s health care safety net informed. From providing details on upcoming symposia, roundtables and training sessions to highlighting uniquely useful websites and other resources, Vital Signs is an invaluable resource for those who care about and for Virginia’s uninsured and medically underserved. Read the latest issue of Vital Signs or sign up so you’ll never miss an issue.
VHCF makes $650 available annually to Virginia’s health safety net organizations to increase their nonprofit management skills. Before registering for classes or seminars, organization staff should read the Professtional Development Assistance Program Guidelines. If the course falls within the program guidelines, and upon pre-approval from a program officer, reimbursement will be issued within 30 days of receipt of the VHCF Professional Development Program Reimbursement/Report Form.
Links to Selected Nonprofit Professional Development Programs
- Blue Ridge Community College – Workforce Services and Continuing Education
- Old Dominion University – College of Health Sciences
- Radford University – Nonprofit Certificate Training
- University of Richmond – School of Continuing Studies
- University of Virginia – School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Virginia Commonwealth University – Nonprofit Learning Point
- Tidewater Community College – The Academy for Nonprofit Excellence
If you have a question about whether a particular course will qualify for reimbursement, contact a VHCF program officer at (804) 828-5804.