Medication Assistance Program Resources
Interesting in establishing a Medication Assistance Program (MAP) in your area? Looking for ways to enhance your existing MAP’s operations? The materials below have the answers you need:
- How a Medication Assistance Program Works
- How to Start a MAP
- Letter from the Medicaid Commissioner
- Patient Application (MSVF sample)
- Pharmacy assistance policies and procedures (ESRHS sample)
- Medication Assistance Caseworker job description (sample)
- Flow chart for MAP process (BRMC sample)
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
Note: Funding for MAP grants has been targeted to some of Virginia’s most economically disadvantaged regions.
No new grants are being made at this time. Grants for new RxRelief Virginia projects are issued in response to periodic requests for proposal.
For more information on medication assistance programs in Virginia, contact Rita Winbush, VHCF’s Program Officer-Medication Assistance Programs, at Rita@vhcf.org or 804-525-1486.